Our coffee is still handcrafted: the love and care with which coffee beans are selected and processed, ensure that you can rediscover the true flavor and aroma of this wonderful beverage.
We offer 5 blends that stand out for their intensity and aroma:
- 100% Arabica, the lightest but the most aromatic and fragrant.
- Extra Bar, 70% Arabica and 30% Indian Robusta, for an intense and creamy coffee.
- Bar Roma, 50% Arabica and 50% Indian Robusta, with a light enough toasting, for a soft coffee that tends to be sweet.
- Bar Sud, 30% Arabica and 70% Indian Robusta, with an important roasting, for a strong and full-bodied coffee.
- Decaffeinated, the coffee is naturally processed with the water method to guarantee the best possible aroma.
TEA AND HERBAL TEAS
The tea comes from the processing of Camellia Sinensis, an evergreen plant of the Theaceae family, which grows worldwide in tropical and subtropical climates. The differences between the various types of tea are due to the climate, the altitude, the variety used, the time of harvest but above all the processing. The best qualities of tea are made by collecting the apical bud and the first 1 or 2 leaflets.
You will find the most valuable and sought-after blends from different corners of the world, packaged in practical single-dose filters in the Atlandide line of Meridiani, or La Via del Tè.
- Green Tea, in which the natural oxidation of the leaves is inhibited with heat or steam, maintaining its green color.
- Black Tea, in which the leaves undergo a rolling process that breaks up the membranes and accelerates the oxidation making them brown.
- Oolong tea, semi-oxidized, with intermediate taste and aroma characteristics between green tea and black tea, only breaks the leaf margins and is subjected to a partial oxidation.
- White Tea, extremely natural and very rich in polyphenols, obtained from the simple withering and drying of shoots (Yin Zhen) or buds and leaves (Pai Mu Tan).
- Pu Erh tea, which undergoes a unique processing process and a microbial post-fermentation that gives it full flavor and the scent of undergrowth. The Pu Erh are presented both as leaf tea and pressed into blocks, spheres and disks. They can be post-fermented naturally with a long aging process in particular cellars that makes them expensive and of great value, or by using special industrial processes that quickly lead to the finished product.
- Scented tea, mixed during processing with fresh flowers so that the tea absorbs the scent. The most known and appreciated are the jasmine teas of which there are numerous grades.
- Flavored Teas and Blends, composed of tea of various origins, mixed with flowers, fruit, spices, citrus peel and aromas. The tea blender is the master expert in the art of mixing that requires perfect balance between creativity and knowledge of consumption trends.
- Rooibos and Deteinato for those who want it without caffeine.
Another valid alternative to tea are infusions: tonic and digestive based on karkadè, dog rose and dehydrated fruit, more classic with berries or fresh and thirst-quenching with a citrus base.
And to finish the herbal teas or flowers to help our body find the right balance.